Now that you came to Japan, you may want to eat Japanese food.
But if you eat them in restaurants many times, it costs you a lot.
So, we will introduce cooking recipes of Japanese food which you make easily. You can enjoy its taste and save money!
Boiled meat and potatoes
Ingredients(for 4 people):
3 tablespoons of soy sauce
3 tablespoons of sake
3 tablespoons of sweet sake
3 tablespoons of sugar
- Peel a carrot and potatoes and an onion, and chop up them.
- Pan-broil meat, after it is thoroughly cooked, fry vegetables with meat.
- After all cooked through, add water, soy sauce, sake, sweet sake, sugar in it.
- Put a small lid directly on top of the ingredients, and boil on a low heat for 10~20 minutes.
- Heat until the stock boils down. It is ready to eat!
A deep-fried breaded cutlet of pork
Ingredients(for 3 people):
3 piece of pork loins
Little salt and pepper
- Pound pork loins with the back of a knife.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pork.
- Coat the pork with flour, beaten egg, and bread crumbs, in this order.
- Deep-fried it in oil of 180 degree.
- When it is browned, it is ready to eat! Adding shredded cabbage is good!
Is it useful? Please try to make it!
Thank you for reading.